Area of Practice
We practice exclusively in the area of:
- Immigration Law,
- Family Law,
- Wills and Estate,
- Notarization & Oath Commission Services.
“Why hire immigration lawyer”
Immigration lawyer can appeal refused VISA applications, have updated information for the ever-changing immigration laws, skilled to represent their clients at Immigration Appeal Division, Refugee Protection Division and at the Federal Court of Canada.
At Singh law office, we have good experience in handling a complete range of immigration matters that includes litigation appeals, admissibility hearings, refugee cases, Pre-removal Risk Assessment Applications, Humanitarian & Compassionate cases, In-land and Overseas Spousal and Family Class Applications, Family Class Sponsorships, temporary residence (study permit, work permit, visitor VISA), Provincial Nominee Programs and permanent residence. We are committed to provide the highest standards of a professional service to clients who are in difficult situations in a timely manner.
We not only focus on the immediate needs of each client but also make far-reaching approaches beyond the validity of the initial visa to Canada. We also keep close watch on the policy changes of the Canadian legislations to provide best possible solutions to our clients.
Our Family Law Practice is comprehensive with the goal to assist you through the difficult process of relationship breakdown. We offer counsel and representation in all aspect of family law and the divorce process that includes:
- Divorce proceedings,
- Prenuptial, Postnuptial and Cohabitation Agreements,
- Separation Agreement (Minutes of Settlement),
- Breakdown of Common Law Relationships.
- Child Support & Custody,
- Spousal Support & Property division.
Independent Legal Advice.
Wills and Estate
Estate planning is very essential to protect and transfer the assets to your intended beneficiaries. Preparing well in advance can avoid lengthy and expensive executor disputes and higher administration costs. We listen and understand your personal objectives and values. On that basis, we can provide the guidance to meet your simple or complex estate planning needs. We draft the following documents:
- Enduring Power of Attorney,
- Personal Directives.
We offer a full range of Notary Public services, including:
- Notarized Copies / Certified Copies;
- Administering an Oath or Solemn Affirmation;
- Drafting of Affidavits, Statutory Declarations;
- Drafting Power of Attorney documents;
- Drafting Letters of Invitations (for Visitor Visa Applicants);
- Passport Applications (Declarations in lieu of guarantor, passport photo certification);
- Drafting of Consent to Travel Documents / Letters of No Objection;
- Drafting of lease agreements, real estate contracts, Employment contracts and other documents.
- Personal Guarantees
Please remember to bring all your original documents with you as well as valid photo identification.
Please call us at (780)709-3434 to make an appointment and we will be happy to assist you with all your notarization needs.
*Please note that any email correspondence to contact the firm is informational only. You will not be considered a client of the firm until we have agreed to act for you in accordance with our usual policies for accepting clients. No action with regards to your particular matter should be taken until you have first sought full legal or professional advice from a lawyer fully retained to act on your behalf.* We are Edmonton based law firm with no further branches in any other province and cities.